Paris is often referred to as the most romantic city in the world. Its majestic sights and impressive cultural background can satisfy all tastes and ages. Whether you are planning to visit Paris for your honeymoon or offer your children an unforgettable vacation, you can be sure that you will not regret your decision.
French culture is very different from anything you’ve experimented with in Europe so far. Just as the Spaniards, Norwegians or Germans have their own customs and rituals, the French also have something that sets them apart. They wouldn’t be French without him, would they?
What to see in Paris?
- Eiffel Tower – this is an obvious choice, but there is a reason for everyone to put the Eiffel Tower at the top of the list. Starting from its base, which inspires young men to make suggestions to their loved ones, and ending at the top, you can enjoy stunning views of the glowing city. Make sure you don’t miss it!
- The Palace of Versailles – here we can find the reason why the French have such a clear attitude. The Palace of Versailles is a real, rich monument dedicated to the decline of royalty. This is truly a unique example of the ostentatious representation of wealth. It will surely impress you!
- Avenue des Champs Elysees – just like on the Eiffel Tour, a walk on the Champs Elysees is another sweet cliché that romantic couples will appreciate. The street is full of great shops, so you certainly won’t get bored in case you don’t like the view (hardly possible).
- The Louvre Museum – extremely popular, the Louvre Museum contains some of the most popular works of art in the world (Mona Lisa or Venus de Milo) and surprises with its various exhibitions that bring diversity and sophistication to the audience.
- Notre Dame Cathedral is truly a place of mystery, history and poetry. They all intertwine in order to offer visitors a unique experience. Its construction began in 1163 and was completed only 170 years later. Its Gothic style, pink windows and side chapels know how to enchant French-style tourists.
When to go to Paris?
The best time to visit Paris is in spring (March-May) and autumn (September-November). These are the periods when the locals return from their vacations and you can really experience the atmosphere of the city. If you decide to fly to Paris from anywhere in the UK, you should avoid the month of July (Bastille Day – July 14) or mid-January, when many fashion shows are held and prices skyrocket.
But if you want to save some money, you can rent a car Thrifty and get the best deals on different car models. Whether it’s just you and your partner or you’re planning a trip for the whole family, the dream car is waiting to take you to a Paris exploration.